WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Home Office Made Easy (AUST) Pty Ltd
The term ‘Home Office Made Easy (AUST) Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Home Office Made Easy (AUST) Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is ABN. 90 093 021 795, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Returns & Refunds Policy
Home Office Made Easy handles returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation.
Goods must be inspected upon arrival to validate any transport damage. If you have any issue or complaint with your order please email email@example.com within 48 hours or receipt of goods.
For minor issues, a repair will be provided. If we are unable to resolve your complaint or further assist you, we will process a refund upon timely receipt of the goods purchased back to our warehouse.
Should you wish to return your order, please notify us within 5 days of purchase with a valid reason for the return.
Valid reasons for return:
• Receiving the wrong product
• Item damaged in transport (major damage)
• Item is defective or not working as advertised
Non-valid reasons for return
Home Office Made Easy does not accept return claims for changes of mind or when goods are not used for their intended purpose.
Goods will need to be returned in the same condition as received upon delivery. Refunds will be processed promptly following inspection of returned goods.
Return Fees and Charges
If products are returned to Home Office Made Easy, they must adhere to the valid reason test and a replacement product will be given, no fees and charges apply.